MGM MARTIN - THREE BEDROOM APARTMENT (FULLY FURNISHED)
1104A/7-9 Kent Road, Mascot NSW 2020
Why make this your new home?
– Near new fully furnished modern apartment
– Bright and airy open plan living and dining area with timber flooring throughout the property
– Stylish and modern designed gas kitchen with granite bench top, quality SMEG appliances and dishwasher.
– Spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, main bedroom with en-suite and walk-in wardrobe
– North / east facing large balcony with district views
– Luxurious bathroom with wall-mounted basin + toilet and high quality finishes
– Reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning system throughout
– Internal laundry with dryer and washing machine
– Double Security Parking plus digital Intercom at your door
– Security intercom system and secure building
– Pets are not suitable for this property
Where is it?
Mascot is a hidden gem that is rapidly being discovered, enjoying excellent transport options and easy accessibility to all the areas emerging lifestyle benefits. Step out to a wide array of express bus services allowing quick access to the CBD, airport and beaches. Just around the corner lies a wealth of eateries, the IGA, Woolworths and a superb array of day-to-day shopping and services. This property is ideally placed to allow exploration of the vibrant café and restaurant culture which is tucked throughout its neighbours Alexandria and Rosebery. Its an easy stroll to Mascot station ensuring a quick commute to the CBD. A quick drive offers a choice of stunning parklands including Erskineville’s Sydney Park and the mammoth grounds of Centennial Park. Enjoy quick access to the Eastern suburb’s world class beaches. If travel is your thing or your work is in aviation, it’s just a few minutes’ drive to the domestic and international airports.
**Please note, While care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility will be accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part of this information. In addition to this, any interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.”