MGM MARTIN - THREE BEDROOM APARTMENT (FULLY FURNISHED)
1104A/7-9 Kent Road, Mascot NSW 2020
MGM Martin proudly presents this exceptional apartment is inspiring to behold and luxurious to inhabit. Wrapping around the corner of the 11th floor, it captures astounding vistas which sweep across the skyline and offers a lifestyle experience like no other. Make a quick getaway from Mascot’s local and international airports. Just 7km from the CBD and Sydney’s gateway to the world, getting anywhere is a breeze.
** To view the property and get updated information for upcoming open house times, please register by clicking the book inspection button or email agent. To apply, please visit https://mgmmartin.com/rent/apply/
Why make this your home?
– Near new fully furnished modern apartment
– Bright and airy open plan living and dining area with timber flooring throughout the property
– Stylish and modern designed gas kitchen with granite bench top, quality SMEG appliances and dishwasher.
– Spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, main bedroom with en-suite and walk-in wardrobe
– North-east facing large balcony with district views
– Luxurious bathroom with wall-mounted basin + toilet and high quality finishes
– Reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning system throughout
– Internal laundry with dryer and washing machine
– Double Security Parking plus digital Intercom at your door
– Security intercom system and secure building
Where is it?
Mascot is a hidden gem that is rapidly being discovered, enjoying excellent transport options and easy accessibility to all the areas emerging lifestyle benefits. If travel is your thing or your work is in aviation, it’s just a few minutes’ drive to the domestic and international airports.
** Please note, while care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars & all information is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided. In addition to this, any interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.