The Parish of Alexandria was established in 1835. The naming of Alexandria and neighbouring Waterloo, commemorates the famous British Empire military and naval victories over Napoleon. The Iron Duke Hotel in Alexandria is named after the heroic Duke of Wellington, as...
11002/8 Kingsborough Way
11002/8 Kingsborough Way, Zetland NSW 2017 AUS
MGM MARTIN - ONE BEDROOM + STUDY
MGM Martin proudly presenting this well maintained one bedroom unit with Study. Offering a North Facing aspect and located in the heart of Green Square, ‘The Reserve’ offers superb city lifestyle with just minutes walk to Green Square Station and buses to Sydney CBD.
** To view the property and get updated information for upcoming open house times, please register by clicking the book inspection button or email agent. To apply, please visit https://mgmmartin.com/rent/apply/
Why make this your new home?
– Spacious one bedroom apartment with all the added extras
– Sensational North facing city views
– Stylish timber floors, open plan living, dining and kitchen
– Functional stone topped kitchen finished in high-end appliances
– Sliders allow access to the generously proportioned alfresco balcony which has stunning North facing district views
– Substantial study room is the perfect area for a home office or nursery
– Spacious bedroom suite fitted with built in robes and access to the balcony
– Added extras include ducted air conditioning, Built in Fridge, timber flooring, security intercom & concealed laundry
– Stunning communal gardens manicured to perfection, including state of the art BBQ Facilities
– Easy stroll to Green Square train station, East Village Shopping Centre, bus transport and shops
Where is it?
Zetland is moments from Green Square’s new foodie hot spots including Rosebery’s “The Cannery” featuring black star pastry, Three Blue Ducks & Whole foods, The Grounds of Alexandria and Waterloo’s famous ‘Danks St’ precinct. Enjoy the multitude of parks and expanses of green space throughout the area, many which are dog friendly and “off leash”.
Moments to Kensington, the University of NSW and NIDA. A quick 10-minute drive will have you at some of Sydney’s finest beaches. Only 4km to the CBD with easy access to the Eastern Distributor, M5 motorway and Sydney Airport.
** Please note, while care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars & all information is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided. In addition to this, any interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
- 1 bed
- 1 bath
- Built In Robes
- Area Views, Car Parking - Basement, Car Parking - Surface, Carpeted, Close to Schools
As Advertised or by Appointment
Surrounding Suburb Profiles
Waterloo took its name from the Battle of Waterloo in 1815, when Allied and Prussian forces under the Duke of Wellington and Blücher defeated the French forces under Napoleon Bonaparte. In the 1820s Waterloo began supporting industrial operations including the Fisher...
Zetland was named for Thomas Dundas, 2nd Earl of Zetland, who was a friend of Governor Sir Hercules Robinson. Zetland is an archaic spelling of Shetland. Zetland originally featured a lagoon and swamp which was drained in the early 1900s to create the Victoria Park...