MGM MARTIN – IMPRESSIVE FAMILY HOME IN EXCLUSIVE RESIDENTIAL ENCLAVE
11/15 Linden Street, Mascot NSW 2020
MGM Martin proudly presents this exquisite freestanding property is tucked in the beautiful Linden Gardens Estate and offers multiple open, light-filled, and large living areas. This home also has a separate studio that can be used as an office or a relaxing place, as well as a family-friendly entertainer’s patio. Numerous features have been included to highlight the comfort of living that one would expect from a property of this kind. This is the ultimate residence of distinction, accessible by a private drive and elegantly surrounded by planted gardens.
** To view the property and get updated information for upcoming open house times, please register by clicking the book inspection button or email agent. To apply, please visit https://mgmmartin.com/rent/apply/
Why make this your home?
– Abundance of natural light and modern lighting throughout
– Wooden polished floorboards throughout
– Master bedroom with en-suite and walk in wardrobe
– 4 oversized bedrooms, 2 with built-in wardrobes
– Large open plan living areas, separate study area
– Gourmet kitchen area with chef styled appliances & dishwasher
– Huge balcony top level, spacious rumpus room
– Oversized bathroom with spa bath
– Intercom, entertainers patio
– Large driveway for 5 cars
Where is it?
Mascot is a hidden treasure that is rapidly being known for its outstanding transportation choices and easy access to all of the area’s expanding lifestyle benefits. Rosebery’s gourmet food hotspot the Cannery, which includes Archie Rose, Three Blue Ducks, and Da Mario, is only a short walk away, as is Gelato Messina HQ.
** Please note, while care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars & all information is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided. In addition to this, any interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
** Photography and Illustrations are for presentation purposes only and should only be regarded as indicative representations only.