MGM MARTIN - TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT
104/19 Joynton Avenue, Zetland NSW 2017
MGM MARTIN proudly presents this stunning, oversized two bedroom apartment. Situated on the 1st floor of a security building this modern apartment boasts city views and house like proportions – this property truly needs to be inspected to appreciate it’s value.
** To view the property and get updated information for upcoming open house times, please register by clicking the book inspection button or email agent. To apply, please visit https://mgmmartin.com/rent/apply/
Why make this your home?
‘Emerald Park’ development really shines class.
– Spilt level apartment with timber floor throughout
– Spilt-Air Con in the lounge room
– Light filled and luxurious throughout, it delivers the finest in comfortable living
– The apartment’s exceptional floor plan offers a perfect kitchen nook and spacious living area
– Two bedrooms, main with ensuite and family sized second bathroom.
– Quality finishes is evident throughout with Caesar stone benchtops, fine stainless steel appliances, and mirrored built-in wardrobes.
– Complex enjoys security entry and lift access and the property comes with a single secure car space.
– Resort style swimming pool & entertaining BBQ area also another lap pool
Where is it?
Enjoy easy access to Zetland’s East Village offering day to day shopping options including Coles, Taste Growers Market, Virgin Active Gym, artisan baker, gourmet deli, fresh food options, cafes, services & Restaurants including East Phoenix & Lucio’s. Zetland is moments from Green Square’s new foodie hot spots including Rosebery’s “The Cannery” featuring black star pastry, Three Blue Ducks & Whole foods, The Grounds of Alexandria and Waterloo’s famous ‘Danks St’ precinct. Enjoy the multitude of parks and expanses of green space throughout the area, many which are dog friendly and “off leash”. Vast array of bus services within easy walking distance as well as Green Square station just a 10 minute walk away, 1 stop to Central. Moments to Kensington, the University of NSW and NIDA. A quick 10-minute drive will have you at some of Sydney’s finest beaches. Only 4km to the CBD with easy access to the Eastern Distributor, M5 motorway and Sydney Airport.
**Please note, while care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility will be accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part of this information. In addition to this, any interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.