MGM MARTIN - ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT
103/74 Mitchell Road, Alexandria NSW 2015
MGM MARTIN proudly presents this unique spacious one bedroom apartment in the Coco building. Enjoy entertaining from home or take advantage of the rooftop terrace. This is a must to inspect!
** To view the property and get updated information for upcoming open house times, please register by clicking the book inspection button or email agent. To apply, please visit https://mgmmartin.com/rent/apply/
Why make this your new home?
– Large 75sqm One Bedroom Apartment
– Nestled on the 1st floor within a boutique collection of just sixteen extraordinary apartments, this near new designer offering has been crafted to impress
– Open plan with generous living and dining spaces which merge with the sleek kitchen and balcony
– The study nook feature is perfect for those working from home
– Stunning light oak flooring sets the tone complimented by clean lines and a neutral colour palette
– The gas kitchen is a masterful use of space with full array of quality AEG appliances
– A wall of glass sliders meet with the deep covered balcony perfect for entertaining
– Large master retreat with built-in robes opens directly to the second balcony, perfect for the morning coffee and cross flow ventilation
– Smart contemporary bathroom and separate New York style laundry
– Video intercom, reverse cycle a/c
– ‘Coco’ includes a rooftop terrace with stunning district views
Where is it?
500m from the exciting new South Eveleigh precinct, connectivity is the key with this amazingly located property being walking distance to Erskineville’s exciting village hub and the bustle of Redfern’s host of cafes, dining and wine bars. ‘Coco’ sits right next door to acclaimed Gypsy Coffee cafe. Woolworths and Dan Murphys are also just steps away
** Please note, while care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars & all information is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided. In addition to this, any interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.