The suburb was named after Benjamin Disraeli, Lord Beaconsfield, a British prime minister during the reign of Queen Victoria. The area was part of the suburb of Alexandria and was officially gazetted on 10 June 1977.
1006B/2 Muller Lane
1006B/2 Muller Lane, Mascot NSW 2020 AUS
MGM MARTIN – Modern 2 Bedroom Apartment
MGM Martin proudly presenting this ultra-modern two-bedroom apartment on the Esprit Building’s 10th floor, which is in great demand. Mascot Railway Station, Sydney Airport, the Eastern Suburbs, and the Sydney CBD are all close by, as are prominent higher education institutions along with the University of Technology and other key facilities.
** To view the property and get updated information for upcoming open house times, please register by clicking the book inspection button or email agent. To apply, please visit https://mgmmartin.com/rent/apply/
Why make this your home?
– 2 Bed 2 Bath 1 Parking 1 Storage Cage
– Impressive timber floorboards throughout
– Open plan living with ample natural sunlight
– Quality SMEG kitchen appliances and Caesar bench top
– Modern fully tiles bathrooms
– Internal Laundry with clothes dryer
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
– Keyed entry security parking and security intercom
– Woolworths, BWS, Priceline, Oliver Brown, and cafes now open in Mascot
– Embedded Network & Water Usage (payable)
Where is it?
Enjoy being close to trendy cafés and restaurants, major road networks, and the Mascot Railway Station and bus network. Only a short drive from Sydney Airport, the Eastern Suburbs, and the Sydney CBD, which includes major higher institutions such as the University of Technology and other major Sydney amenities.
** Please note, while care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars & all information is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided. In addition to this, any interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- Open Parking Spaces
- Built In Robes
- Car Parking - Basement, Close to Schools, Close to Shops, Close to Transport
As Advertised or by Appointment
Surrounding Suburb Profiles
Zetland was named for Thomas Dundas, 2nd Earl of Zetland, who was a friend of Governor Sir Hercules Robinson. Zetland is an archaic spelling of Shetland. Zetland originally featured a lagoon and swamp which was drained in the early 1900s to create the Victoria Park...