MARTIN- One Bedroom
04G/356 George Street, Waterloo NSW 2017
Why make this your new home?
– Ground floor street access setting which is elevated over the quiet leafy streetscape and boasts a desirable aspect with natural sunlight
– Soaring concrete ceilings imbedded with designer lighting, stunning American Oak flooring, expanses of glass internally and externally
– Generous open plan living and dining link through a wall of over-sized sliders with the private spacious entertainer’s balcony
– A showpiece of minimalism and functionality, the sleek kitchen boasts stone benchtop, and Smeg appliances including a gas cooktop & dishwasher and integrated cabinetry for the fridge
– Superb timber flooring and high ceilings, ample storage, bicycle-friendly streets, secure entry with visitor parking
– Generous bedroom is framed in a unique wall of glass which encourages natural light to create an uplifting space, with built-in robe and direct access to balcony
– Internal laundry
– Air conditioning throughout
Where is it?
-Reflecting Waterloo’s industrial heritage, this near new ground floor apartment is a showcase of designer brilliance combining accents of steel, concrete and timber with sleek lines and high-end finishes.
-Positioned within the Turner Studio designed George & Allen building it delivers lifestyle excellence just moments to Green Square and Victoria Park.
-Walk to Green Square Station which provides a one stop commute to the CBD
-Walking distance to the Grounds of Alexandria
-Convenience has been elevated to new levels with the Green Square and Victoria Park precincts with their abundance of parks, library and East Village shopping just around the corner
-Step out to a wide array of express buses transporting you to the CBD, airport and beaches
-Popular Danks Street with its award winning and exciting mix of cafes and galleries, the Coles supermarket and speciality stores are an easy stroll away
-Leisurely steps will bring you to the acres of beautiful and restful grounds of Alexandria Park
-Enjoy quick access to the Eastern suburbs world class beaches
-The domestic and international airport, Moore Park Golf, CBD and beautiful beaches are a quick and easy drive away