Waterloo took its name from the Battle of Waterloo in 1815, when Allied and Prussian forces under the Duke of Wellington and Blücher defeated the French forces under Napoleon Bonaparte. In the 1820s Waterloo began supporting industrial operations including the Fisher...
C201/12 Paul Street
C201/12 Paul Street, Zetland NSW 2017 AUS
MGM MARTIN – TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT
Within striking Uno & Jade, on the cusp of Rosebery and Green Square, this stunning contemporary apartment is a true lifestyle abode with stylish appointments and exceptional communal spaces.
What’s important to you
– 2nd floor with windows on three sides, contemporary flooring
– Free flowing living and dining spaces merge with the kitchen
– Sleek stone and gas kitchen finished with European appliances
– Large light washed alfresco balcony for entertaining, ducted a/c
– Two generous bedrooms both with robes, master with an ensuite
– Two storage cupboards, internal laundry, single secure car space
– Central communal gardens, rooftop garden with superb city views
The local’s point of view
– Uno & Jade enjoys a quiet setting central to a wealth of amenity
– Multiple cafes and dining hotspots rest under it and around it
– The recently completed world-class aquatic centre is steps away
– Stroll to the nearby Woolworths shopping on Rothschild Avenue
– It’s an easy walk to multiple bus services and Green Square station
– Stroll to Zetland’s beautiful parks and East Village’s popular shopping
– It boasts easy accessibility close to the airport and southern beaches
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- Open Parking Spaces
As Advertised or by Appointment
Surrounding Suburb Profiles
The Parish of Alexandria was established in 1835. The naming of Alexandria and neighbouring Waterloo, commemorates the famous British Empire military and naval victories over Napoleon. The Iron Duke Hotel in Alexandria is named after the heroic Duke of Wellington, as...
Zetland was named for Thomas Dundas, 2nd Earl of Zetland, who was a friend of Governor Sir Hercules Robinson. Zetland is an archaic spelling of Shetland. Zetland originally featured a lagoon and swamp which was drained in the early 1900s to create the Victoria Park...