MGM MARTIN - THREE BEDROOM SUB-PENTHOUSE
908/9 Archibald Avenue, Waterloo NSW 2017
PRIVATE APPOINTMENTS AVAILABLE – Please contact us to book a viewing time.
Delivering visionary design, bespoke finishes and a superb level of accommodation, this sub-penthouse residence is a rare jewel in Waterloo. Enjoying a premier North corner position overlooking the district with city views, it embraces all the elements of a luxury forever home in a sensational lifestyle setting.
What’s important to you?
– Meticulous craftsmanship has created an exquisite entertainer’s haven enhanced by only the finest appointments that promise both style and function
– Complete northerly aspect, capturing abundant natural light and magnificent sunsets
– Soaring floor-to-ceiling windows, maximising 270 degrees of stunning vistas
– Open plan living flowing seamlessly to a large, covered wraparound entertainers’ terrace
– Gorgeous unique stone topped kitchen with full suite of Miele appliances including an induction cook top
– Numerous upgrades including spotted gum floors, automatic blinds and heated towel rails
– Gas heating, air conditioning plus ceiling fans in all bedrooms
– ‘Divercity’ takes apartment living to a whole new level including a stunning 20m lap pool with poolside cabana lounges, barbeque areas with a pizza oven, yoga studio and well-equipped gymnasium
The local’s point of view
– Nestled within beautiful leafy Waterloo, adjoining the Victoria Park lifestyle precinct, every desirable amenity can be found within easy walking distance
– Just a few steps takes you to a choice of beautiful expanses of green space that provide a leafy tranquillity within an urban hub
– The food connoisseur will love the eating venues that dot the surrounding streets including Mojo by Luke Mangan, Pu’er and Porcorosso, the day-to-day shopping options found at nearby East Village and the foodie and gallery hub on Danks Street
– Transport is easily accessible with numerous bus services and Green Square rail just a few minutes’ walk away
– If you love to golf, then Moore Park Golf Course will be your favourite destination positioned an easy stroll away
– The exceptionally central location is just minutes to the CBD, the domestic and international airports and some of Sydney’s most beautiful beaches