MGM MARTIN - THREE BEDROOM APARTMENT
901/1 Church Avenue, Mascot NSW 2020
PRIVATE APPOINTMENTS AVAILABLE – Please contact us to book a viewing time.
This unique apartment offers an open plan layout with three bedrooms and is situated on the ninth floor with stunning city views. This apartment is at the doorstep of everything you need for the ultimate urban/city lifestyle. Positioned in Sydney’s established Mascot Station Precinct, only kilometres from the CBD and just moments from the cafes and restaurants of Mascot, Rosebery, Alexandria and Surry Hills.
What’s important to you
– Expansive open plan living with adjoining oversized entertainer’s balcony
– Impressive floor plan with modern finishes and ducted air conditioning
– Designer kitchen offering stainless appliances and stone bench tops
– Spacious Master bedroom with built in wardrobe and ensuite bathroom
– Two modern bathrooms and a separate internal laundry with dryer
– Two car spaces in secure car park with lift access & storage room
– Train Station down the road, close to cafes, shops, restaurants & schools
– Woolworths, BWS and Oliver Brown a short walk to Mascot Central hub
The local’s point of view
– Mascot is a hidden gem that is rapidly being discovered, enjoying excellent transport options and easy accessibility to all the areas emerging lifestyle benefits
– Step out to a wide array of express bus services allowing quick access to the CBD, airport and beaches
– Just around the corner lies a wealth of eateries, the IGA, Woolworths and a superb array of day-to-day shopping and services
– This property is ideally placed to allow exploration of the vibrant café and restaurant culture which is tucked throughout its neighbours Alexandria and Rosebery
– It’s an easy stroll to Mascot station ensuring a quick commute to the CBD
– A quick drive offers a choice of stunning parklands including Erskineville’s Sydney Park and the mammoth grounds of Centennial Park
– Enjoy quick access to the Eastern suburb’s world class beaches
– If travel is your thing or your work is in aviation, it’s just a few minutes’ drive to the domestic and international airports.