Waterloo took its name from the Battle of Waterloo in 1815, when Allied and Prussian forces under the Duke of Wellington and Blücher defeated the French forces under Napoleon Bonaparte. In the 1820s Waterloo began supporting industrial operations including the Fisher...
82/22 Gadigal Avenue
82/22 Gadigal Avenue, Zetland NSW 2017 AUS
MGM MARTIN – THREE BEDROOM APARTMENT
A stunning lifestyle escape on the 15th floor of ‘Elite’, sweeping district panoramas, seamless indoor to outdoor living and stylish light filled interiors deliver an inspired ambience.
What’s important to you
– East facing with expansive, wide and open district panoramas.
– Generous light filled interiors, spacious open plan living & dining.
– Floor to ceiling walls of glass retract to the long full width balcony.
– Engineered flooring, every room opens directly to the balcony.
– Chef’s stone, gas kitchen, Smeg appliances, laundry with storage.
– Large bedrooms, built-in robes, master suite enjoys an ensuite.
– Ceiling fans, quality block, intercom and lift, dual security parking.
The local’s point of view
– Centrally placed and upgraded ‘Elite’ boasts a pool and gymnasium.
– Shop local at East Village which includes Coles and gourmet shops.
– Nearby Joynton Park is a place to relax or commune with friends.
– A little further afield is Moore Park Golf Club and Centennial Park.
– The world-class facilities of Gunyama aquatic centre are steps away.
– It’s an easy walk to multiple bus services and Green Square station.
– Connectivity is key being moments to the airport and arterial roads.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Open Parking Spaces
- Apartment House Category
As Advertised or by Appointment
Surrounding Suburb Profiles
Rosebery’s climb from culinary wasteland to edible wonderland has been swift and it’s now home to a bevy of hip eateries, bakeries and gourmet delights some of these include Three Blue Ducks, Black Star Pastry & Gelato Messina. Rosebery is surrounded by a wealth of...
The suburb was named after Benjamin Disraeli, Lord Beaconsfield, a British prime minister during the reign of Queen Victoria. The area was part of the suburb of Alexandria and was officially gazetted on 10 June 1977.