MGM MARTIN - TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT
75/22 Gadigal Avenue, Zetland NSW 2017
Style, privacy and sweeping district views including CBD cameos all combine in this superb 13th floor apartment. Enjoying a prime corner position within recently upgraded ‘Elite’, it boast quality updates and delivers an exceptionally well-designed floor plan with an effortless indoor to outdoor flow. Step out to East Village, beautiful parks, bus and the rail.
What’s important to you
– Perfect north-east corner setting floods the interiors with light
– Exceptionally private with superb open views
– New contemporary flooring, fresh paint and new LED lighting
– Expansive and open plan living and dining rooms
– Sliders open to the generous entertainers’ balcony with engaging views including CBD cameos
– Stylish stone topped chef’s gas kitchen with island bench and Smeg appliances
– Generous master retreat with built-in robes, ensuite and stunning eastern suburbs views
– Second bedroom with robes and private balcony
– Stylish modern bathrooms, ducted a/c
– Concealed laundry, single secure basement car space
– ‘Elite’ has been recently upgraded with a stylish new entry foyer and boasts an indoor pool and well-appointed gymnasium
The local’s point of view
– Close, convenient and exciting, Zetland has transformed from an area of industrial roots to superb residential pockets surrounded by parks, coffee and art
– Step out the door to discover a world of options. ‘Elite’ rests within stunning Victoria Park characterised by its broad tree-lined streets and tranquil green spaces
– Adjacent to ‘Elite’ is beautiful Joynton Park which is a mecca for the dog lover and a popular gathering hub
– The East Village shopping centre is a just a few hundred metres away offering everything from your day-to-day shopping (Coles), Virgin active Gym, a multitude of restaurants as well as general services or the morning coffee
– Zetland and its surrounds are a new Sydney foodie hotspot enjoying hip establishments such as The Grounds, Salmon and Bear, Fratelli Fresh and many more
– A little further afield and this residence is within 10 minutes of some of Sydney’s finest beaches including Bondi and Coogee plus the Sydney Airport and the CBD.
– The daily commute is easily taken care of with Green Square Rail offering a one stop trip to Central.
– There are a multitude of bus services just a few metres away, including the M20, 343 and 301 to the CBD and the 348 UNSW and Coogee services