MGM MARTIN - TWO BEDROOM SPLIT LEVEL APARTMENT
711B/8 Bourke Street, Mascot NSW 2020
PRIVATE APPOINTMENTS AVAILABLE – Please contact us to book a viewing time.
This unique apartment offers a split level floor plan and is situated in the well-known Tempo development. The Tempo is at the doorstep of everything you need for the ultimate urban/city lifestyle. Positioned in Sydney’s flourishing Mascot Station Precinct, only kilometres from the CBD and just moments from the cafes and restaurants of Mascot, Rosebery, Alexandria and Surry Hills.
What’s important to you?
-Impressive split level floor plan with two bedrooms and three balconies
-Expansive open plan living area adjoining oversized entertainer’s balcony
-Designer kitchen offering SMEG appliances and Caesar stone bench tops
-Main bedroom with walk in wardrobe and direct access to balcony
-Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning system and security intercom
-Two modern bathrooms and a separate internal laundry with dryer
-Unique oversized room off second bedroom perfect home office and storage
-Two car spaces in secure car park with lift access and storage room
-The building offers resort style swimming pool, gym facilities and community rooms
-Train Station across the road, close to cafes, shops, restaurants, banks and school
-Woolworths, BWS and Oliver Brown located downstairs in Mascot Central
The local’s point of view;
– Mascot is a hidden gem that is rapidly being discovered, enjoying excellent transport options and easy accessibility to all the areas emerging lifestyle benefits
– Step out to a wide array of express bus services allowing quick access to the CBD, airport and beaches
– Just around the corner lies a wealth of eateries, the IGA, Woolworths and a superb array of day-to-day shopping and services
– This property is ideally placed to allow exploration of the vibrant café and restaurant culture which is tucked throughout its neighbours Alexandria and Rosebery
– Its an easy stroll to Mascot station ensuring a quick commute to the CBD
– A quick drive offers a choice of stunning parklands including Erskineville’s Sydney Park and the mammoth grounds of Centennial Park
– Enjoy quick access to the Eastern suburb’s world class beaches
– If travel is your thing or your work is in aviation, it’s just a few minutes’ drive to the domestic and international airports.