MGM MARTIN - THREE BEDROOM VILLA
6C/17-25 William Street, Botany NSW 2019
Retreat to your private sanctuary in this beautifully appointed single-level villa, occupying a prized cul-de-sac setting in Botany’s tightly-held ‘Moreton Grove’ Estate.
This inviting residence offers an excellent alternative to a terrace or house, complete with a lock-up garage and garden shed and set amongst a leafy backdrop in a family-friendly neighbourhood.
Held for 17 years, it presents a well thought out design with generous living/dining areas, enjoying an effortless flow to a sunny wrap-around courtyard amid lush established greenery.
The large kitchen features stainless steel appliances, opening to the oversized living and dining space. The second half of the home houses three generous bedrooms, one with a large built-in wardrobe and two that look out to their own private section of the courtyard through large floor to ceiling windows. The home also includes a main bathroom with bath, shower and separate water closet as well as a well-appointed internal laundry with external access and 2nd toilet.
It enjoys private entry with secure garden access, within footsteps of buses direct to the CBD and Eastgardens Shopping Centre as well as a being close to beaches, recreation centres and Sydney Airport.
• Generous living and dining areas bathed in natural sunlight
• Spacious kitchen equipped with stainless steel appliances
• Wrap-around entertainer’s courtyard amid an established garden
• Well-proportioned bedrooms, one with built-in robe
• Residents enjoy private entry with secure garden access
• Large main bathroom, plus additional W/C for guests, separate laundry
• Desirable sunny setting in tightly-held Moreton Grove Estate
• Tastefully appointed for comfort and family-friendly living
• Walk to buses to CBD, Mascot and Eastgardens shopping
• Stroll to village shops, gourmet grocers and popular cafes
• Quiet and private, cul de sac location with lock-up garage