The Parish of Alexandria was established in 1835. The naming of Alexandria and neighbouring Waterloo, commemorates the famous British Empire military and naval victories over Napoleon. The Iron Duke Hotel in Alexandria is named after the heroic Duke of Wellington, as...
59 Old Taren Point Road
59 Old Taren Point Road, Taren Point NSW 2229 AUS
MGM MARTIN - FOUR BEDROOM FREE STANDING FAMILY HOME
PRIVATE APPOINTMENTS AVAILABLE – Please contact us to book a viewing time.
Elevated and sitting on 575sqm approx, this spacious family home features open plan living with easy flow indoor/outdoor entertaining, a perfect offering for a growing family or investor. Located in a sought-after waterside suburb with easy access to Taren Point shops and all nearby amenities including Westfiled Miranda and sporting facilities.
– Solid brick-veneer free standing two storey structure
– Sitting on 575sqm approx. with a 15.24sqm frontage
– Sundrenched spacious and open plan lounge and dining
– Four spacious bedrooms all with built in wardrobes
– Capturing stunning water glimpses from second level
– Open plan kitchen with stone benchtops and dishwasher
– Three well maintained bathrooms plus additional WC
– Low maintenance backyard with in-ground swimming pool
– Oversized lock up garage with workshop and storage area
– Minutes to schools, cafes, buses, Hawkesbury park boat ramp
- 4 bed
- 3 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 575 m²
- Open Parking Spaces
- Built In Robes
- Car Parking - Surface, Close to Schools, Close to Shops, Close to Transport, Openable Windows, Pool
As Advertised or by Appointment
Surrounding Suburb Profiles
Rosebery’s climb from culinary wasteland to edible wonderland has been swift and it’s now home to a bevy of hip eateries, bakeries and gourmet delights some of these include Three Blue Ducks, Black Star Pastry & Gelato Messina. Rosebery is surrounded by a wealth of...