MARTIN - TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT
55/2 Hutchinson Walk, Zetland NSW 2017
Combining an elevated 7th floor position with a sensational setting, this contemporary gem delivers a wonderfully spacious and stylish floor plan with leafy green vistas over Joynton Park. Positioned in one of Victoria Park’s best buildings, it provides peace and privacy coupled by outstanding cosmopolitan convenience steps to East Village, bus and rail.
What’s important to you
– Tranquil park views plus northerly vistas that span across the district skyline
– Fresh interiors feature a very spacious open plan living and dining room
– Full width entertainer’s balcony provides an easy connection to the outdoors
– Nearly every room spills out to the balcony
– Quality stone topped gas kitchen
– Spacious study with storage cupboards
– Two generous bedrooms are separated by the living spaces
– Both feature built-in robes, master boasts an ensuite
– Concealed laundry, reverse cycle a/c, single secure car space
– ‘Form’ includes a stunning centrepiece pool set amongst well-established gardens
The local’s point of view
– Close, convenient and exciting, Zetland has transformed from an area of industrial roots to superb residential pockets surrounded by parks, coffee and art
– Step out the door to discover a world of options. ‘Form’ rests within stunning Victoria Park characterised by its broad tree-lined streets and tranquil green spaces
– Across from ‘Form’ rests both beautiful Joynton Park which is a mecca for the dog lover and a popular gathering hub and sleepy Nuffield Park.
– The East Village shopping centre is a just a few hundred metres away offering everything from your day-to-day shopping (Coles), Virgin active Gym, a multitude of restaurants as well as general services or the morning coffee
– Zetland and its surrounds are a new Sydney foodie hotspot enjoying hip establishments such as The Grounds, Salmon and Bear, Fratelli Fresh, Grandma’s at Rosebery and many more
– A little further afield and this residence is within 10 minutes of some of Sydney’s finest beaches including Bondi and Coogee plus the Sydney Airport and the CBD.
– The daily commute is easily taken care of with Green Square Rail offering a one stop trip to Central.
– There are a multitude of bus services just a few metres away, including the M20, 343 and 301 to the CBD and the 348 to UNSW and Coogee services