MGM MARTIN – TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT
52/2 Hutchinson Walk, Zetland NSW 2017
This designer apartment’s spacious interiors, quality finishes and abundance of natural light combine to deliver a perfect executive lifestyle. Resting on the 6th level of ‘Form’, you will fall in love with its custom finishes and premier setting including northerly vistas across Joynton Park and the district. Live a dream lifestyle steps to parks, cafes and transport.
What’s important to you
– Sort after position adjacent to and overlooking the leafy green of Joynton Park
– Customised finishes include hardwood timber floors and bespoke cabinetry
– Expansive living and dining rooms, substantial full-width alfresco balcony
– Superbly appointed stone topped gourmet kitchen with servery bench, gas cooktop and stainless appliances
– Both bedrooms with robes and balcony access
– Delightful master retreat with ensuite and walk-in robe
– European style laundry, reverse cycle a/c, new carpets and lighting
– Secure basement car space
– ‘Form’ includes a stunning centrepiece pool set amongst well-established gardens for its residents to enjoy
The local’s point of view
– Close, convenient and exciting, Zetland has transformed from an area of industrial roots to superb residential pockets surrounded by parks, coffee and art
– Step out the door to discover a world of options. ‘Form’ rests within stunning Victoria Park characterised by its broad tree-lined streets and tranquil green spaces
– Across from ‘Form’ rests both beautiful Joynton Park which is a mecca for the dog lover and a popular gathering hub and sleepy Nuffield Park.
– The East Village shopping centre is a just a few hundred metres away offering everything from your day-to-day shopping (Coles), Virgin active Gym, a multitude of restaurants as well as general services or the morning coffee
– Zetland and its surrounds are a new Sydney foodie hotspot enjoying hip establishments such as The Grounds, Salmon and Bear, Fratelli Fresh and many more
– A little further afield and this residence is within 10 minutes of some of Sydney’s finest beaches including Bondi and Coogee plus the Sydney Airport and the CBD.
– The daily commute is easily taken care of with Green Square Rail offering a one stop trip to Central.
– There are a multitude of bus services just a few metres away, including the M20, 343 and 301 to the CBD and the 348 UNSW and Coogee services