Waterloo took its name from the Battle of Waterloo in 1815, when Allied and Prussian forces under the Duke of Wellington and Blücher defeated the French forces under Napoleon Bonaparte. In the 1820s Waterloo began supporting industrial operations including the Fisher...
507/17 Gadigal Avenue
507/17 Gadigal Avenue, Zetland NSW 2017 AUS
MGM MARTIN - TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT
With picturesque treetop and district views and a prime rear corner position in ‘Garland 77′, few apartments offer this level of natural light, ultra-modern style and easy liveability.
What’s important to you
– 5th floor setting with only one common wall, windows on 2 sides
– Open plan living, dining and kitchen, contemporary floorboards
– Galley gas kitchen, luxurious stone benchtops, Miele appliances
– Entertainers’ balcony with green view, European hidden laundry
– Reverse cycle a/c, two well separated spacious bedroom suites
– Master with built-in robes, second bedroom opens to the balcony
– Modern and stylish bathroom, secure car space with storage cage
The local’s point of view
– The prime setting of Garland 77 has you just steps to all the action
– Stroll to Victoria Park’s meeting place, dog friendly Joynton Park
– Over the road is East Village and Zetland’s delectable ‘eat street’
– The world-class facilities of Gunyama aquatic centre are close by
– It’s an easy walk to multiple bus services and Green Square station
– Connectivity is key being moments to the airport and arterial roads
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- Open Parking Spaces
As Advertised or by Appointment
Surrounding Suburb Profiles
The Parish of Alexandria was established in 1835. The naming of Alexandria and neighbouring Waterloo, commemorates the famous British Empire military and naval victories over Napoleon. The Iron Duke Hotel in Alexandria is named after the heroic Duke of Wellington, as...
The suburb was named after Benjamin Disraeli, Lord Beaconsfield, a British prime minister during the reign of Queen Victoria. The area was part of the suburb of Alexandria and was officially gazetted on 10 June 1977.