Waterloo took its name from the Battle of Waterloo in 1815, when Allied and Prussian forces under the Duke of Wellington and Blücher defeated the French forces under Napoleon Bonaparte. In the 1820s Waterloo began supporting industrial operations including the Fisher...
5/104 Joynton Avenue
5/104 Joynton Avenue, Zetland NSW 2017 AUS
MGM MARTIN – TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT
A leafy peaceful setting presents a superb context for this stunning apartment, whose alluring and substantial spaces capture a north aspect and spill to wraparound balconies.
What’s important to you
– Premium north corner position with a substantial light filled floorplan
– Stunning engineered flooring, dual walls of floor to ceiling sliders
– Generous open plan living and dining, seamless flow to the balcony
– Substantial wraparound balcony with shutters, stone wrapped kitchen
– Gas cooktop, generous bedrooms with robes, master with ensuite
– Reverse cycle a/c, laundry, rare dual security car spaces on title
The local’s point of view
– ‘Eco’ enjoys the lifestyle precincts of Victoria Park and Waterloo
– Discover the many popular galleries and eateries on Danks Street
– Shop local at nearby Aldi, Coles or East Village’s gourmet hub
– The world-class facilities of Gunyama aquatic centre are steps away
– It’s a quick walk to multiple bus services and Green Square station
– Connectivity is key being moments to the airport and arterial roads
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Open Parking Spaces
- Apartment House Category
- Built In Robes
- Car Parking - Basement, Close to Schools, Close to Shops, Close to Transport, Lift Installed
As Advertised or by Appointment
Surrounding Suburb Profiles
The suburb was named after Benjamin Disraeli, Lord Beaconsfield, a British prime minister during the reign of Queen Victoria. The area was part of the suburb of Alexandria and was officially gazetted on 10 June 1977.
The Parish of Alexandria was established in 1835. The naming of Alexandria and neighbouring Waterloo, commemorates the famous British Empire military and naval victories over Napoleon. The Iron Duke Hotel in Alexandria is named after the heroic Duke of Wellington, as...