Rosebery’s climb from culinary wasteland to edible wonderland has been swift and it’s now home to a bevy of hip eateries, bakeries and gourmet delights some of these include Three Blue Ducks, Black Star Pastry & Gelato Messina. Rosebery is surrounded by a wealth of...
45/6A Grandstand Parade
45/6A Grandstand Parade, Zetland NSW 2017 AUS
MGM MARTIN - TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT + STUDY
Enjoying vast wraparound terraces, a sun giving north aspect and immense floor plan, this apartment packs a lot into its design. It’s an impressive home in a quality building.
What’s important to you
– Wraps around the north corner with immense entertainer’s balconies
– Delightful leafy ambience, shutters on the balcony, reverse cycle a/c
– Sweeping living and dining, expansive walls of glass, stone kitchen
– Gas cooktop, designated study area with storage, modern bathrooms
– Large beds with balcony access and robes, main with WIR and ensuite
– European style laundry, single security car space, intercom, 2nd floor
The local’s point of view
– ‘Airia’ nestles in a sought after, well-established Victoria Park pocket
– Stroll to Victoria Park’s meeting place, dog friendly Joynton Park
– Discover East Village’s outstanding shopping and popular eateries
– The brand new, world-class aquatic centre is within walking distance
– It’s an easy walk to multiple bus services and Green Square station
– Connectivity is key being moments to the airport and arterial roads
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- Open Parking Spaces
As Advertised or by Appointment
Surrounding Suburb Profiles
Waterloo took its name from the Battle of Waterloo in 1815, when Allied and Prussian forces under the Duke of Wellington and Blücher defeated the French forces under Napoleon Bonaparte. In the 1820s Waterloo began supporting industrial operations including the Fisher...
The suburb was named after Benjamin Disraeli, Lord Beaconsfield, a British prime minister during the reign of Queen Victoria. The area was part of the suburb of Alexandria and was officially gazetted on 10 June 1977.