MGM MARTIN - TWO/THREE BEDROOM APARTMENT
404/581-587 Gardeners Road, Mascot NSW 2020
Located in the pristine architectural award winning EVOLV apartments, this inspirational design features an internal atrium.This unique apartment offers an oversized floor plan and is situated on level four with a large entertainer’s balcony, with two/three spacious bedrooms with built in wardrobes, spacious study room off lounge, galley style kitchen with ample bench space which flows onto the combined lounge dining area.
The Evolv Apartments Mascot is at the doorstep of everything you need for the ultimate urban/city lifestyle. Positioned in Sydney’s flourishing Mascot Station Precinct, only kilometres from the CBD and just moments from the cafes and restaurants of Mascot, Rosebery, Alexandria and Surry Hills.
What’s important to you?
-Expansive open plan living/dining area adjoining oversized entertainer’s balcony
-Designer kitchen offering SMEG stainless steel appliances and stone bench tops
-Spacious bedrooms with built in wardrobes and main with direct access to balcony
-Two split system air-conditioning units and security video intercom
-Two modern bathrooms and a separate internal laundry with dryer facilities
– Entertain with a resort style rooftop entertaining area and two secure parking spaces
-Moments to Mascot Train Station, close to cafes, shops, restaurants, parks & schools
-Moments to Woolworths, BWS and Bourke Street Bakery located downstairs
The local’s point of view
– Mascot is a hidden gem that is rapidly being discovered, enjoying excellent transport options and easy accessibility to all the areas emerging lifestyle benefits
– Step out to a wide array of express bus services allowing quick access to the CBD, airport and beaches
– Just around the corner lies a wealth of eateries, the IGA, Woolworths and a superb array of day-to-day shopping and services
– This property is ideally placed to allow exploration of the vibrant café and restaurant culture which is tucked throughout its neighbours Alexandria and Rosebery
– Its an easy stroll to Mascot station ensuring a quick commute to the CBD
– A quick drive offers a choice of stunning parklands including Erskineville’s Sydney Park and the mammoth grounds of Centennial Park
– Enjoy quick access to the Eastern suburb’s world class beaches
– If travel is your thing or your work is in aviation, it’s just a few minutes’ drive to the domestic and international airports.