MGM MARTIN - TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT
404/1-3 Dunning Avenue, Rosebery NSW 2018
PRIVATE APPOINTMENTS AVAILABLE – Please contact us to book a viewing time.
This 4th floor stunner brings sleek light-filled interiors, a north aspect with sweeping district to CBD views and a position that is perfect for lovers of urban living. Equipped with every contemporary comfort, it includes a substantial entertainer’s balcony that creates an extension of the already generous interiors. Live, love and play in a dynamic setting.
What’s important to you
– Fresh, stylish and uplifting interiors feature gorgeous oak flooring
– Generously proportioned and open plan living and dining
– Full wall of floor to ceiling glass sliders provides seamless access to the substantial entertainer’s balcony
– The sleek stone topped kitchen has been designed for premium functionality and finished with fine Smeg appliances including a gas cooktop
– Two bedrooms are both generous and finished with built-in robes
– The master includes a stunning ensuite and clever study/workstation area
– Concealed laundry, ducted a/c
– Single secure basement car space and storage
The local’s point of view
– Rosebery’s climb from culinary wasteland to edible wonderland has been swift and it’s now home to a bevy of hip eateries, bakeries and gourmet delights
– Some of these include Three Blue Ducks, Black Star Pastry, Gelato Messina and Da Mario all within walking distance of ‘Revere’.
– Rosebery is surrounded by a wealth of greenspace with some of Sydney’s finest parks just on its doorstep. Step out to the vast grounds of Centennial Park, grab a round of golf at Moore Park or enjoy Turrawul Park just down the street
– Rosebery’s surrounding suburbs of Waterloo and Zetland enhance its lifestyle benefits including the popular gourmet and gallery hub of Danks Street and Zetland’s East Village shopping
– An abundance of transport options are quickly on hand with Green Square rail and multiple bus services all within easy walking distance. These offer easy access to the CBD, UNSW and beaches
– Its location is central to major arterial routes delivering easy access to the CBD and international and domestic airports