MGM MARTIN – THREE BEDROOM APARTMENT
4/22 Gadigal Avenue, Zetland NSW 2017
Boasting an enviable address that’s poised to enjoy the very best of Victoria Park, this over-sized apartment offers smart contemporary interiors and plenty of room to move. It enjoys a corner setting in ESP’s Elite building, showcasing brand new renovations that will impress. There’s no need to use your car being steps to East Village, transport and parks.
What’s important to you
– Superbly spacious floor plan providing family-sized accommodation
– New contemporary flooring plus plush carpets throughout
– Bright easterly aspect, substantial open plan living and dining rooms
– Large balcony proportioned for alfresco entertaining
– Stunning brand new stone topped gas kitchen with waterfall bench-tops and quality new appliances
– Three generous bedrooms all with built-in robes
– Over-sized 3rd bedroom with space for a study nook
– Master suite with ensuite
– Modern bathrooms, full internal laundry
– Secure side by side parking
– ‘Elite’ provides a superb living experience complete with indoor pool and well-appointed gymnasium
The local’s point of view
– Close, convenient and exciting, Zetland has transformed from an area of industrial roots to superb residential pockets surrounded by parks, coffee and art
– Step out the door to discover a world of options. ‘Elite’ rests within stunning Victoria Park characterised by its broad tree-lined streets and tranquil green spaces
– Adjacent to ‘Elite’ is beautiful Joynton Park which is a mecca for the dog lover and a popular gathering hub
– The East Village shopping centre is a just a few hundred metres away offering everything from your day-to-day shopping (Coles), Virgin active Gym, a multitude of restaurants as well as general services or the morning coffee
– Zetland and its surrounds are a new Sydney foodie hotspot enjoying hip establishments such as The Grounds, Salmon and Bear, Fratelli Fresh, Luke’s Kitchen and many more
– A little further afield and this residence is within 10 minutes of some of Sydney’s finest beaches including Bondi and Coogee plus the Sydney Airport and the CBD.
– The daily commute is easily taken care of with Green Square Rail offering a one stop trip to Central.
– There are a multitude of bus services just a few metres away, including the M20, 343 and 301 to the CBD and the 348 UNSW and Coogee services