MGM MARTIN - TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT
3A/33 Epsom Road, Rosebery NSW 2018
PRIVATE APPOINTMENTS AVAILABLE – Please contact us to book a viewing time.
Channeling a Manhattan vibe with its chic dual level floor plan, this stunning north facing apartment is a standout, boasting impressive proportions, luxury appointments and an unbeatable setting that’s primed for lifestyle. Positioned in the Frank Stanisic created ‘Coda’, it’s a haven of space, light and privacy with two Wintergardens and over 100sq of living and entertaining.
What’s important to you
– Over-sized dual level floor plan, brimming with natural light
– Expansive and open plan living and dining adjoins the indoor/outdoor wintergarden with retractable shutters allowing for year round use
– Full wall of floor to ceiling sliders
– Minimalist and extremely functional stone topped chef’s kitchen with gas cooktop and quality Smeg appliances
– Industrial look steel and timber cantilevered staircase
– Two generous upper level bedrooms both with robes
– Master with ensuite and adjoining second wintergarden with shutters – fabulous study area or extension to the bedroom
– Designer bathrooms, bicycle space
– Peaceful communal gardens
The local’s point of view
– ‘Coda’ enjoys an exclusive urban address with standout convenience
– The apartment sits directly above a choice of popular cafes
– Centrally located on the fringes of Zetland, Alexandria and emerging Rosebery, it boasts incredible convenience with the Eastern distributor just minutes away providing easy access to the CBD, popular Eastern Suburbs beaches and the airport in under 10 minutes.
– It’s a short walk to Green Square Station which delivers a one stop commute to central
– A multitude of bus services are easy steps away including the M20, 343 and 301 to CBD and the 348 to UNSW and Coogee
– Stroll to Victoria Park’s beautiful green spaces and enjoy nature within an urban hub
– East Village is easy walking distance and offers excellent day-to-day shopping options, Virgin Active Gym, Westpac and a choice of cafes
– Epsom Road is central to an exceptional array of eateries and some of Sydney’s coolest establishments including The Grounds of Alexandria, Allpress Espresso and The Cannery