MGM MARTIN - TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT
36/22 Gadigal Avenue, Zetland NSW 2017
PRIVATE APPOINTMENTS AVAILABLE – Please contact us to book a viewing time.
Simply unpack and relax in this stunning newly renovated apartment that enjoys a sun-washed east aspect on the 7th floor of ESP. The floor plan is spacious and extremely well configured possessing a seamless flow between inside to the full width balcony. There’s lifestyle aplenty to be enjoyed including a wealth of eateries, shopping, transport and parks.
What’s important to you
– 7th floor setting, awash with brilliant natural light
– Quality new flooring and fresh paint throughout
– Generous open plan living and dining rooms
– Banks of sliders open from the living spaces and the bedrooms to the generous alfresco balcony
– The brand new stone wrapped kitchen is stunning featuring a large island bench and new appliances including a gas cooktop
– Two generous and bright bedroom suites with robes
– Master with ensuite, modern bathrooms
– Large concealed laundry, gas bayonet for heating
– Single secure basement car space
– ‘ESP’ has been recently upgraded with a stylish new entry foyer and boasts an indoor pool and well-appointed gymnasium
The local’s point of view
– Close, convenient and exciting, Zetland has transformed from an area of industrial roots to superb residential pockets surrounded by parks, coffee and art
– Step out the door to discover a world of options. ‘ESP’ rests within stunning Victoria Park characterised by its broad tree-lined streets and tranquil green spaces
– Adjacent to ‘ESP’ is beautiful Joynton Park which is a mecca for the dog lover and a popular gathering hub
– The East Village shopping centre is a just a few hundred metres away offering everything from your day-to-day shopping (Coles), Virgin active Gym, a multitude of restaurants as well as general services or the morning coffee
– Zetland and its surrounds are a new Sydney foodie hotspot enjoying hip establishments such as The Grounds, Salmon and Bear, Fratelli Fresh, Luke’s Kitchen and many more
– A little further afield and this residence is within 10 minutes of some of Sydney’s finest beaches including Bondi and Coogee plus the Sydney Airport and the CBD.
– The daily commute is easily taken care of with Green Square Rail offering a one stop trip to Central.
– There are a multitude of bus services just a few metres away, including the M20, 343 and 301 to the CBD and the 348 UNSW and Coogee services