Rosebery’s climb from culinary wasteland to edible wonderland has been swift and it’s now home to a bevy of hip eateries, bakeries and gourmet delights some of these include Three Blue Ducks, Black Star Pastry & Gelato Messina. Rosebery is surrounded by a wealth of...
326/8 Lachlan Street
326/8 Lachlan Street, Waterloo NSW 2017 AUS
MGM MARTIN - THREE BEDROOM APARTMENT
With its house-like scale, contemporary upgrades and brilliant natural light, this 9th floor apartment is a showstopper with an open district outlook and a lifestyle setting to be envied.
What’s important to you
– Elevated corner position, floor to ceiling glass streams in the light
– Superb contemporary flooring, expansive living and separate dining
– Three balconies include a flexible enclosed wintergarden balcony
– Dining opens to its own balcony, gourmet stone and gas kitchen
– Ducted a/c, three king-sized bedrooms with robes, modern baths
– Impressive master with a its own balcony, robes and large ensuite
– Full internal laundry, ducted a/c, dual secure parking, large storage
– ‘Coronet’ enjoys the use of Crown Square’s pool and gymnasium
The local’s point of view
– Sitting on the cusp of Victoria Park & Crown Square, lifestyle abounds
– Discover the many popular galleries and eateries on Danks Street
– Shop local at nearby Aldi, Coles or East Village’s gourmet hub
– The world-class facilities of Gunyama Aquatic Centre are steps away
– It’s an easy walk to multiple bus services and Green Square station
– If golf is your thing, it’s a quick stroll to Moore Park Golf Course
– Connectivity is key being moments to the airport and arterial roads
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Open Parking Spaces
As Advertised or by Appointment
Surrounding Suburb Profiles
The Parish of Alexandria was established in 1835. The naming of Alexandria and neighbouring Waterloo, commemorates the famous British Empire military and naval victories over Napoleon. The Iron Duke Hotel in Alexandria is named after the heroic Duke of Wellington, as...
Waterloo took its name from the Battle of Waterloo in 1815, when Allied and Prussian forces under the Duke of Wellington and Blücher defeated the French forces under Napoleon Bonaparte. In the 1820s Waterloo began supporting industrial operations including the Fisher...