The Parish of Alexandria was established in 1835. The naming of Alexandria and neighbouring Waterloo, commemorates the famous British Empire military and naval victories over Napoleon. The Iron Duke Hotel in Alexandria is named after the heroic Duke of Wellington, as...
323/5 Queen Street
323/5 Queen Street, Rosebery NSW 2018 AUS
MGM MARTIN - TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT
A due north facing elevated street setting brings a leafy ambience into this superbly proportioned and stylish apartment. Its peaceful and private with immense appeal.
What’s important to you
– Light drenched, contemporary flooring, expansive 114sqm on title
– Over-height ceilings, galleries of glass, free flowing living & dining
– Generous balcony with a leafy ambience, stone & gas kitchen, a/c
– Private master retreat on the lower level with robes, desk & ensuite
– Generous 2nd bed with desk & robes, bright airy flow through design
– Intercom, full internal laundry, single secure car space, on-site pool
The local’s point of view
– A whisper quiet street setting combines with superior convenience
– It’s an easy 450m walk to the burgeoning Green Square precinct
– Green Square includes Woolworths & a wealth of popular eateries
– Stroll to Green Square station that is a one stop commute to the city
– Walk to the bus, Three Blue Ducks, Gelato Messina & The Grounds
– It’s a quick drive to the airport & famous Bondi and Coogee beaches
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Open Parking Spaces
As Advertised or by Appointment
Surrounding Suburb Profiles
Waterloo took its name from the Battle of Waterloo in 1815, when Allied and Prussian forces under the Duke of Wellington and Blücher defeated the French forces under Napoleon Bonaparte. In the 1820s Waterloo began supporting industrial operations including the Fisher...
Rosebery’s climb from culinary wasteland to edible wonderland has been swift and it’s now home to a bevy of hip eateries, bakeries and gourmet delights some of these include Three Blue Ducks, Black Star Pastry & Gelato Messina. Rosebery is surrounded by a wealth of...