Rosebery’s climb from culinary wasteland to edible wonderland has been swift and it’s now home to a bevy of hip eateries, bakeries and gourmet delights some of these include Three Blue Ducks, Black Star Pastry & Gelato Messina. Rosebery is surrounded by a wealth of...
312/83-93 Dalmeny Avenue
312/83-93 Dalmeny Avenue, Rosebery NSW 2018 AUS
MGM MARTIN - TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT
This stylish apartment offers low maintenance contemporary living in the Kimberley Estate, renovated throughout, modern kitchen with stone bench tops, gas cooking and dishwasher, combined lounge and dining area with a large, enclosed balcony and air conditioning.
Located on level 5 this spacious property offers two double bedrooms, the master bedroom features an ensuite with separate shower and bathtub, internal laundry, and a lock up garage. The superb community facilities include pools, gyms, spacious landscaped gardens, 24-hour security and a building manager. A short walk to Epson Road transport and Green Square Train Station provides easy access to the City, Airport, and surrounds.
What’s important to you
– Combined living and dining with timber floors
– Enclosed balcony bathed in Eastern sunlight
– Master bedroom with ensuite & walk-in-robe
– Spacious second bedroom with built-in-robe
– Stylish new kitchen with stone bench tops
– Stainless steel gas appliances & dishwasher
– Separate European laundry room with clothes dryer
– Ducted air-conditioning / security intercom system
– Convenience with a lock up garage in secure car park
The local’s point of view
– Tucked away in a secure and private locale within the vibrant, green and fast emerging Rosebery, this property provides incredible convenience
– The Eastern distributor is just minutes away ensuring quick access to the Sydney CBD. Popular eastern suburbs beaches and the airport can be accessed in under 10 minutes.
– The food connoisseur will love the gourmet hotspots that dot the surrounding streets including Da Mario, Blackstar Pastry Rosebery and The Grounds of Alexandria.
– Further eatery choices and day-to-day shopping options can be found in Victoria Park’s nearby East Village and Waterloo’s Danks Street.
– Transport is easily accessible with numerous bus services nearby and Green Square rail which offers a one stop commute to the CBD just a few minutes’ walk away.
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 120 m²
- Open Parking Spaces
- Built In Robes
- Tennis Court
- Car Parking - Basement, Close to Schools, Close to Shops, Close to Transport, Disabled Access
As Advertised or by Appointment
Surrounding Suburb Profiles
The Parish of Alexandria was established in 1835. The naming of Alexandria and neighbouring Waterloo, commemorates the famous British Empire military and naval victories over Napoleon. The Iron Duke Hotel in Alexandria is named after the heroic Duke of Wellington, as...