MGM MARTIN - TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT
31/3 Victoria Park Parade, Zetland NSW 2017
Why make this your new home?
– Highly sought and rare to find, this townhouse-like, dual level apartment presides across the top two floors of ‘Nova’ perfectly aspected overlooking the expansive greenspace of Joynton Park. Fresh, stylish and ready to enjoy, its exceptional proportions, quality finishes and large study area add to its immense appeal
– Windows on two sides and dual balconies create light filled interiors
-Generous floor plan with expansive open plan living and dining
-Wall of sliders retracts to the substantial alfresco balcony with privacy and weather control shutters overlooking Joynton Park
-Sleek Caesarstone and gas kitchen featuring stainless Bosch oven &Miele dishwasher
-Black timber floors throughout the property
-New light fittings throughout the property
-The bathrooms have been updated with new vanities and shower heads
-It is located on the top floor with only 3 neighbours
– Large study space
– Two well-proportioned bedrooms provide premium comfort
– The master a contemporary ensuite and park-side balcony
– Internal laundry, lift access, single secure car space
Where is it?
Zetland is fast becoming Sydney’s new place to be. Young, vibrant & accessible you are located just moments from The Grounds of Alexandria, Eden, Nan’s Place, Fratelli Fresh, Salt Meats Cheese, Danks Street, Surry Hills and Newtown. Further to that, the new East Village Shopping Centre is located at your front door and offers a range of restaurants, stores, Coles Supermarket and Virgin Active Gym.
The property is moments from most of Sydney’s most popular destinations. With the ED just around the corner you can pop into the CBD in under 8 mins, head to the Airport in under 10 mins or be at some of the world’s finest beaches in under 15 mins. Green Square Station is just 8 mins walk away with trains 1 stop to central and there are a multitude of bus services to the CBD & beaches just 3 mins walk away
Live in the most vibrant community in Sydney!