MGM MARTIN - SPLIT LEVEL TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT
305B/8 Bourke Street, Mascot NSW 2020
This unique apartment offers a split-level floor plan and is situated on the courtyard level with easy access to the pool & gym facilities in the well-known Tempo development.
The Tempo is at the doorstep of everything you need for the ultimate urban/city lifestyle. Positioned in Sydney’s flourishing Mascot Station Precinct.
What’s important to you?
-Impressive split level floor plan with two bedrooms and three balconies
-Expansive open plan living area adjoining oversized entertainer’s balcony
-Designer kitchen offering SMEG appliances and Caesar stone bench tops
-Main bedroom with walk in wardrobe and direct access to balcony
-Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning system and security intercom
-Two modern bathrooms and a separate internal laundry with dryer
-Unique oversized room off second bedroom perfect home office and storage
-Two car spaces side by side in secure car park with lift access and storage room
-The building offers resort style swimming pool, gym facilities and community rooms
-Train Station across the road, close to cafes, shops, restaurants, banks and school
-Woolworths, BWS and Oliver Brown located downstairs in Mascot Central
The local’s point of view;
– Mascot is a hidden gem that is rapidly being discovered, enjoying excellent transport options and easy accessibility to all the areas emerging lifestyle benefits
– Step out to a wide array of express bus services allowing quick access to the CBD, airport and beaches
– Just around the corner lies a wealth of eateries, the IGA, Woolworths and a superb array of day-to-day shopping and services
– This property is ideally placed to allow exploration of the vibrant café and restaurant culture which is tucked throughout its neighbours Alexandria and Rosebery
– Its an easy stroll to Mascot station ensuring a quick commute to the CBD
– A quick drive offers a choice of stunning parklands including Erskineville’s Sydney Park and the mammoth grounds of Centennial Park
– Enjoy quick access to the Eastern suburb’s world class beaches
– If travel is your thing or your work is in aviation, it’s just a few minutes’ drive to the domestic and international airports.