The Parish of Alexandria was established in 1835. The naming of Alexandria and neighbouring Waterloo, commemorates the famous British Empire military and naval victories over Napoleon. The Iron Duke Hotel in Alexandria is named after the heroic Duke of Wellington, as...
3/1 Morris Grove
3/1 Morris Grove, Zetland NSW 2017 AUS
MGM MARTIN - ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT
The local’s point of view
– Premier setting in a connected and leafy part of Victoria Park
– Quality ‘Eco’ is surrounded by some of the areas’ best parks
– Nearby East Village and Zetland’s ‘eat street’ will be a favourite
– The recently opened world-class aquatic centre is down the road
– It’s an easy walk to multiple bus services and Green Square station
– Explore the many galleries and eateries in popular Danks street
- 1 bed
- 1 bath
- Open Parking Spaces
As Advertised or by Appointment
Surrounding Suburb Profiles
The suburb was named after Benjamin Disraeli, Lord Beaconsfield, a British prime minister during the reign of Queen Victoria. The area was part of the suburb of Alexandria and was officially gazetted on 10 June 1977.
Rosebery’s climb from culinary wasteland to edible wonderland has been swift and it’s now home to a bevy of hip eateries, bakeries and gourmet delights some of these include Three Blue Ducks, Black Star Pastry & Gelato Messina. Rosebery is surrounded by a wealth of...