MGM MARTIN - FOUR BEDROOM HOUSE
266 Gardeners Road, Rosebery NSW 2018
This family home is being offered for the first time in 60 years, this well-presented double brick home is sitting on a North facing expansive 594 sqm total approx. parcel of level land with endless opportunities. This home would suit a large or growing family with potential to add your own style & potential second storey S.T.C.A.
This is a wonderful opportunity not to be missed whilst just moments from Sydney CBD, local schools and a short walk to Mascot Train Station.
What’s important to you?
– Solid freestanding double brick home with character & potential
– North facing level backyard with a covered entertainer’s area
– Four spacious bedrooms with high ornate ceilings & shutters
– Over sized & separate open plan formal lounge and formal dining area
– Massive eat-in kitchen with ample bench space, storage & dishwasher
– Separate large laundry room with storage, toilet and shower facilities
– Four car garage located at the rear of the property with remote access
– Walk to Gelato Messina, Luxe, Zeus Street Greek & blackstar pastry
The local’s point of view;
– Tucked away in a secure and private locale within the vibrant, green and fast emerging Rosebery, this property provides incredible convenience
– The Eastern distributor is just minutes away ensuring quick access to the Sydney CBD. Popular eastern suburbs beaches and the airport can be accessed in under 10 minutes.
– The food connoisseur will love the gourmet hot spots that dot the surrounding streets including Da Mario, Blackstar Pastry Rosebery and The Grounds of Alexandria.
– Further eatery choices and day-to-day shopping options can be found in Victoria Park’s nearby East Village and Waterloo’s Danks Street.
– Transport is easily accessible with numerous bus services nearby and Green Square rail which offers a one stop commute to the CBD just a few minutes’ walk away
– If you love golf, then Moore Park Golf Course will be your new favourite destination positioned within an easy stroll