Rosebery’s climb from culinary wasteland to edible wonderland has been swift and it’s now home to a bevy of hip eateries, bakeries and gourmet delights some of these include Three Blue Ducks, Black Star Pastry & Gelato Messina. Rosebery is surrounded by a wealth of...
23 Gubbuteh Road
23 Gubbuteh Road, Little Bay NSW 2036 AUS
MGM MARTIN - FOUR BEDROOM TOWNHOUSE
Considered design and an exclusive setting has delivered a stunning easy care coastal home, light drenched with family proportions and a coveted beachside address.
What’s important to you
– Northerly to rear on the quiet street, brimming with light and appeal
– Front garden courtyard, sweeping open plan living and dining, a/c
– High ceilings, luxury stone wrapped island gas kitchen, bi-fold wall
– Rear entertainer’s courtyard, powder room, internal access garage
– Four spacious upper bedrooms, all with BIRS, three with balconies
– Master suite with luxury ensuite featuring a bath and dual vanities
– Internal laundry, 2nd car space, storage shed on the rear courtyard
The local’s point of view
– Enjoy the feel of a permanent holiday from this coveted lifestyle setting
– Relaxed coastal vibe, a leisurely 650m stroll to idyllic Little Bay Beach
– Famous dining hotspots surround including Mark Moran Little Bay
– Very easy stroll to the local shops including FoodWorks and pharmacy
– 250m to bus services to Bondi Junction, Maroubra and to the city
– Acres of parkland rest nearby including beautiful St Michaels Golf Club
– It’s steps to childcare, La Perouse Public and Chifley Public School
– Short drive to both Westfield Eastgardens and Maroubra Pacific Square
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Open Parking Spaces
As Advertised or by Appointment
Surrounding Suburb Profiles
Waterloo took its name from the Battle of Waterloo in 1815, when Allied and Prussian forces under the Duke of Wellington and Blücher defeated the French forces under Napoleon Bonaparte. In the 1820s Waterloo began supporting industrial operations including the Fisher...
The Parish of Alexandria was established in 1835. The naming of Alexandria and neighbouring Waterloo, commemorates the famous British Empire military and naval victories over Napoleon. The Iron Duke Hotel in Alexandria is named after the heroic Duke of Wellington, as...