MGM MARTIN - TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT
20/22 Gadigal Avenue, Zetland NSW 2017
Discover a light-filled contemporary haven boasting a prime corner position within ‘Elite’, a northern aspect and sensational style. Seamless design has created an entertainer’s haven with a house-like floor plan and ample room to move. Recently refreshed, its chic and inviting enjoying picturesque vistas over Joynton Park and East Village just metres away.
What’s important to you
– 4th floor position, bathed in an abundance of sunshine and natural light
– Striking outlook over the streetscape and leafy green Joynton Park
– Luxury new carpets and fresh paint throughout
– Generous open plan living and dining spills through two walls of sliders to the wraparound balcony
– The balcony is substantial providing an exceptional alfresco space
– Quality stone topped kitchen with Smeg gas cooktop
– Two generous bedrooms enjoy excellent separation and built-in robes
– Master with ensuite opens out to a balcony and the beauty of Joynton Park
– Reverse cycle a/c, concealed laundry, ample storage cupboards, secure basement car space
– ‘Elite’ has been recently upgraded with a stylish new entry foyer and boasts an indoor pool and well-appointed gymnasium
The local’s point of view
– Close, convenient and exciting, Zetland has transformed from an area of industrial roots to superb residential pockets surrounded by parks, coffee and art
– Step out the door to discover a world of options. ‘Elite’ rests within stunning Victoria Park characterised by its broad tree-lined streets and tranquil green spaces
– Adjacent to ‘Elite’ is beautiful Joynton Park which is a mecca for the dog lover and a popular gathering hub
– The East Village shopping centre is a just a few hundred metres away offering everything from your day-to-day shopping (Coles), Virgin active Gym, a multitude of restaurants as well as general services or the morning coffee
– Zetland and its surrounds are a new Sydney foodie hotspot enjoying hip establishments such as The Grounds, Salmon and Bear, Fratelli Fresh, Luke’s Kitchen and many more
– A little further afield and this residence is within 10 minutes of some of Sydney’s finest beaches including Bondi and Coogee plus the Sydney Airport and the CBD.
– The daily commute is easily taken care of with Green Square Rail offering a one stop trip to Central.
– There are a multitude of bus services just a few metres away, including the M20, 343 and 301 to the CBD and the 348 UNSW and Coogee services