Zetland was named for Thomas Dundas, 2nd Earl of Zetland, who was a friend of Governor Sir Hercules Robinson. Zetland is an archaic spelling of Shetland. Zetland originally featured a lagoon and swamp which was drained in the early 1900s to create the Victoria Park...
20/1 Primrose Avenue
20/1 Primrose Avenue, Rosebery NSW 2018 AUS
MGM MARTIN - TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT + STUDY
Wrapped in outdoor entertaining, this apartment is impressive in scale, size and location providing the opportunity to live, work and play in one of Sydney’s most desirable locations.
What’s important to you
– Open plan living and dining flows onto two large alfresco courtyards
– Streamlined kitchen with high-end Smeg appliances and stone tops
– Bright with dual aspects, expansive sliders frame the leafy outlook
– Two generous beds with robes, master wing with ensuite and study
– LED lighting, superb contemporary flooring, chic refreshed interiors
– Full laundry, reverse cycle a/c, secure car space, large storage cage
The local’s point of view
– ‘Artise’ is one of Rosebery’s finest, superb lap pool and gymnasium
– The apartment is surrounded by a plethora of popular hotspot dining
– Stroll to the nearby convenient Woolworths on Rothschild Avenue
– The Australian Golf Club is extremely close beckoning the golf lover
– Getting out and about is easy being walking distance to the bus and rail
– It’s close to East village shopping, the airport and southern beaches
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- Open Parking Spaces
As Advertised or by Appointment
Surrounding Suburb Profiles
Waterloo took its name from the Battle of Waterloo in 1815, when Allied and Prussian forces under the Duke of Wellington and Blücher defeated the French forces under Napoleon Bonaparte. In the 1820s Waterloo began supporting industrial operations including the Fisher...
The suburb was named after Benjamin Disraeli, Lord Beaconsfield, a British prime minister during the reign of Queen Victoria. The area was part of the suburb of Alexandria and was officially gazetted on 10 June 1977.