North Facing Oversized Apartment!
192/635 Gardeners Road, Mascot NSW 2020
Stylishly appointed and designed with low maintenance contemporary living in mind, this inviting lifestyle apartment flows over two levels. Well crafted throughout with an ideal separation between night and daytime areas, the upper level is flooded with the natural light.
– Generous open plan combined lounge and dining area
– Double bedrooms with built-ins, master bathroom with separate bath and shower
– Quality kitchen, gas appliances
– North facing entertainer’s balcony
– High ceilings, air conditioning, video intercom
– Just metres to the station, cafes, shops and restaurants
The local’s point of view
– Mascot is a hidden gem that is rapidly being discovered, enjoying excellent transport options and easy accessibility to all the areas emerging lifestyle benefits
– Step out to a wide array of express bus services allowing quick access to the CBD, airport and beaches
– Just around the corner lies a wealth of eateries, the IGA, Woolworths and a superb array of day-to-day shopping and services
– This property is ideally placed to allow exploration of the vibrant café and restaurant culture which is tucked throughout its neighbours Alexandria and Rosebery
– Its an easy stroll to Mascot station ensuring a quick commute to the CBD
– A quick drive offers a choice of stunning parklands including Erskineville’s Sydney Park and the mammoth grounds of Centennial Park
– Enjoy quick access to the Eastern suburb’s world class beaches
– If travel is your thing or your work is in aviation, it’s just a few minutes’ drive to the domestic and international airports.