Waterloo took its name from the Battle of Waterloo in 1815, when Allied and Prussian forces under the Duke of Wellington and Blücher defeated the French forces under Napoleon Bonaparte. In the 1820s Waterloo began supporting industrial operations including the Fisher...
19 Helena Street
19 Helena Street, Randwick NSW 2031 AUS
MGM MARTIN - FREESTANDING HOME FIRST TIME OFFERED IN 40 YEARS
A rare opportunity in a desirable tree-lined street, set on a prime 442.6 sqm block approx with rear lane access in a tightly held neighbourhood. Offered for the first time in 40 years, this solid free-standing brick home presents a sensational blank canvas with an abundance of natural light. A spacious layout with the potential for a second storey (STCA). Premiere location only moments to the heart of Randwick, Wansey Road light rail with direct access to the city and just minutes to Coogee Beach.
What’s important to you
– Solid freestanding brick home with high ornate ceilings
– Generously sized open plan light-filled lounge and dining room
– Five large bedrooms, main with ensuite two with built in wardrobes
– Spacious kitchen with breakfast bar and gas cooking
– Immaculately kept fully tiled bathrooms and internal laundry
– Ample storage options with and accessible roof attic space
– Rear lane access with easily accessible parking for multiple cars
– Walking distance to village shops, cafes and local restaurants
The local’s point of view
– Randwick’s loved for its dining, shops and access to the beaches
– Its central setting is surrounded by famous Sydney parks & gardens
– Its mere footsteps to the 356 bus to East gardens & Bondi Junction
– Easy to stroll to Centennial Park, UNSW & Royal Randwick shopping
– Frock up & enjoy the races being walking distance to the racecourse
– The kids can walk to nearby Randwick Public and Emanuel School
– It’s within strolling distance of the rail & a quick drive to iconic Coogee
- 5 bed
- 2 bath
- Land is 442.60 m²
- 4 Open Parking Spaces
- Built In Robes
- Car Parking - Surface, Carpeted, Close to Schools, Close to Shops, Close to Transport
As Advertised or by Appointment
Surrounding Suburb Profiles
Rosebery’s climb from culinary wasteland to edible wonderland has been swift and it’s now home to a bevy of hip eateries, bakeries and gourmet delights some of these include Three Blue Ducks, Black Star Pastry & Gelato Messina. Rosebery is surrounded by a wealth of...
The Parish of Alexandria was established in 1835. The naming of Alexandria and neighbouring Waterloo, commemorates the famous British Empire military and naval victories over Napoleon. The Iron Duke Hotel in Alexandria is named after the heroic Duke of Wellington, as...