MGM MARTIN - FOUR BEDROOM TERRACE HOME
1353 Botany Road, Botany NSW 2019
This torrens title terrace home offers the rare combination of a creative floor plan, quality finishes and a sought-after location in the heart of Botany. Spanning over three levels with rear lane access, the ground level of this light-filled home includes a generous living/dining space with timber floors, stylish modern kitchen with gas cooking, dishwasher and ample cupboard space, flowing onto a North East facing leafy and private backyard.
Four bedrooms of accommodation with Two of the double bedrooms can be found on the first level; each with built-in wardrobes and balcony access. The main includes an ensuite bathroom. The top-level contains a fourth bedroom/teenagers retreat with high ceilings, this property has rear lane access and a secure double garage for two cars and additional storage space, this home offers plenty for the modern family. Close to all Botany has to offer!
What’s important to you?
– Rare large Torrens Title Terrace home opposite Botany public School
– Family room/lounge room captures leafy outlooks and has air conditioning
– Stylishly appointed open plan Kitchen/dining area enjoys a seamless flow
– Modern kitchen with gas cooking, dishwasher, breakfast bar & ample storage
– Four spacious bedrooms with built in wardrobes, main with ensuite bathroom
– Three of Four bedrooms have built-in robes and Two have balcony access
– Two bathrooms, main with bath tub and shower and an additional powder room
– North East facing private and leafy backyard with access to double garage
– Rear lane access with a large secure double garage for two cars & storage
– Located close to village shops, cafes, Botany Aquatic Centre and transport
– Moments away from airport, motorways and less than 12km to Sydney CBD
The local’s point of view;
-Burgeoning Botany is the latest Eastern suburb to undergo a revival with new low-rise planned communities resting easily within quiet suburban streets
-Botany promises an idyllic lifestyle with the city close by and famous beaches closer
-Dedicated greenspace is maintaining the relaxed and leafy vibe of the area including 3000sqm of public park within Tailors Walk
-Botany is home to an emerging village lifestyle with a wealth of new eateries and cafes popping up in the village strip and on many corners
-For an impromptu game of golf or as a regular pastime, The Lakes Golf Course is nearby as well as St Michaels Golf Club