MGM MARTIN – 1930's BUNGALOW FIRST TIME OFFERED IN 90 YEARS
123 Coward Street, Mascot NSW 2020
This grand property ‘Orara’ was built around 1930 and is of local heritage significance to the Bayside area as a very good example of the first wave of residential suburban development in Mascot. A solid freestanding Bungalow located in the heart of Mascot and only a short walk to local shops, schools and transport.
What’s important to you?
– Solid double brick home with loads of character, potential and history
– Original period features, high ornate ceilings, timber work and fireplace
– Abundance of charm with led light windows/doors and bay window
– Two spacious bedrooms with original timber flooring throughout
– Oversized & separate open plan formal lounge and formal dining area
– Expansive bathroom with original bathtub, vanity and separate shower
– Original kitchen with an Early Kooka ready for someone to renovate
– A rare opportunity to own a piece of history in the heart of Mascot
The local’s point of view
– Mascot is a hidden gem that is rapidly being discovered, enjoying excellent transport options and easy accessibility to all the areas emerging lifestyle benefits
– Step out to a wide array of express bus services allowing quick access to the CBD, airport and beaches
– Just around the corner lies a wealth of eateries, the IGA, Woolworths and a superb array of day-to-day shopping and services
– This property is ideally placed to allow exploration of the vibrant café and restaurant culture which is tucked throughout its neighbours Alexandria and Rosebery
– It’s an easy stroll to Mascot station ensuring a quick commute to the CBD
– A quick drive offers a choice of stunning parklands including Erskineville’s Sydney Park and the mammoth grounds of Centennial Park
– Enjoy quick access to the Eastern suburb’s world class beaches
– If travel is your thing or your work is in aviation, it’s just a few minutes’ drive to the domestic and international airports.