The Parish of Alexandria was established in 1835. The naming of Alexandria and neighbouring Waterloo, commemorates the famous British Empire military and naval victories over Napoleon. The Iron Duke Hotel in Alexandria is named after the heroic Duke of Wellington, as...
1103A/8 Bourke Street
1103A/8 Bourke Street, Mascot NSW 2020 AUS
MGM MARTIN - TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT
PRIVATE APPOINTMENTS AVAILABLE – Please contact us to book a viewing time.
Showcasing superb architectural style, epic proportions, inspired alfresco spaces and quality design, this indulgent apartment will meet the expectations of those looking for more.
What’s important to you
– Architecturally stunning, floor to ceiling glass
– Spacious open plan living/dining extends out to the generous balcony
– Superb stone and gas kitchen, stylish cabinetry, quality appliances
– Two spacious balconies
– Master bedroom with walk-in robe, ensuite
– Chic bathrooms with sophisticated fittings and fixtures
– Internal laundry
– Fully ducted air-conditioning throughout
– Podium level garden with access to swimming pool, gym and community room
– Secure, undercover parking for 2 cars plus storage
The local’s point of view
– Location is key to the living experience in Mascot
– No adjoining neighbours, 2 lifts
– Foodie’s will love the variety of eateries & popular dining spots
– Woolworths and speciality stores are right at your doorstep
– Enjoy amazing connectivity with a quick train ride or drive to the airport
– Easily accessible to Sydney CBD, Airports and beaches
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Open Parking Spaces
- Built In Robes
- Car Parking - Basement, Carpeted, Close to Schools, Close to Shops, Close to Transport, Heating
As Advertised or by Appointment
Surrounding Suburb Profiles
The suburb was named after Benjamin Disraeli, Lord Beaconsfield, a British prime minister during the reign of Queen Victoria. The area was part of the suburb of Alexandria and was officially gazetted on 10 June 1977.
Zetland was named for Thomas Dundas, 2nd Earl of Zetland, who was a friend of Governor Sir Hercules Robinson. Zetland is an archaic spelling of Shetland. Zetland originally featured a lagoon and swamp which was drained in the early 1900s to create the Victoria Park...