Waterloo took its name from the Battle of Waterloo in 1815, when Allied and Prussian forces under the Duke of Wellington and Blücher defeated the French forces under Napoleon Bonaparte. In the 1820s Waterloo began supporting industrial operations including the Fisher...
11/506 Botany Road
11/506 Botany Road, Alexandria NSW 2015 AUS
MGM MARTIN - TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT
Contemporary, well designed and beautifully presented, this engaging apartment delivers an exceptional urban retreat overlooking the gardens. Generously proportioned rooms with free flowing design creating an inviting environment for comfortable living and entertaining.
What’s important to you?
– Substantial floor plan that is sun washed and inviting throughout
– Stylish central bathroom with an adjoining laundry
– Sliders open out to the entertainer’s balcony
– Stone benchtops & gas kitchen, breakfast bench, stainless appliances
– The residence comes with a single secure basement car space
The local’s point of view
– Easy walking distance to Green Square Rail which offers a one stop trip to Central station
– Surrounding are some of Sydney’s most popular eateries, cafes and pubs
– There are plentiful options to relax and enjoy nature steps to multiple parks
– Short distance to Woolworths, BWS, IGA and the nearby medical centre
– It’s a quick, easy drive to world-class beaches including Bondi and Coogee
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- Open Parking Spaces
- Built In Robes
- Close to Schools, Close to Shops, Close to Transport
As Advertised or by Appointment
Surrounding Suburb Profiles
The Parish of Alexandria was established in 1835. The naming of Alexandria and neighbouring Waterloo, commemorates the famous British Empire military and naval victories over Napoleon. The Iron Duke Hotel in Alexandria is named after the heroic Duke of Wellington, as...
The suburb was named after Benjamin Disraeli, Lord Beaconsfield, a British prime minister during the reign of Queen Victoria. The area was part of the suburb of Alexandria and was officially gazetted on 10 June 1977.