The suburb was named after Benjamin Disraeli, Lord Beaconsfield, a British prime minister during the reign of Queen Victoria. The area was part of the suburb of Alexandria and was officially gazetted on 10 June 1977.
1063/61 Church Avenue
1063/61 Church Avenue, Mascot NSW 2020 AUS
MGM MARTIN - ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT
All of Mascot’s outstanding amenities rest at the feet of this decadently over-sized apartment, that takes a 10th floor position in the block and delivers luxury contemporary style.
What’s important to you
– Light drenched interiors with contemporary flooring and high ceilings
– Large wall of floor to ceiling sliders opens to the expansive balcony
– Stunning gourmet kitchen with unique benchtops and breakfast bar
– Fine Miele appliances including a gas cooktop, private study nook
– Large master retreat with built-in robes and direct balcony access
– Spacious laundry, ducted a/c, security car space and a storage cage
– Superb ‘The Parque’ comes with a pool, gymnasium and playground
The local’s point of view
– Burgeoning Mascot is fast becoming a sought after lifestyle hotspot
– A few steps lead to multiple bus services plus it’s a stroll to the rail
– Walk to the popular local cafes and eateries and day-to-day services
– The weekly grocery shop is simple with Woolies almost at its feet
– Adjoining Alexandria and Rosebery are full of popular cafés and eateries
– It’s easy to explore Centennial Park or enjoy a choice of beautiful beaches
– Travel lovers or those in aviation will appreciate the proximity to the airport
- 1 bed
- 1 bath
- Open Parking Spaces
As Advertised or by Appointment
Surrounding Suburb Profiles
The Parish of Alexandria was established in 1835. The naming of Alexandria and neighbouring Waterloo, commemorates the famous British Empire military and naval victories over Napoleon. The Iron Duke Hotel in Alexandria is named after the heroic Duke of Wellington, as...
Waterloo took its name from the Battle of Waterloo in 1815, when Allied and Prussian forces under the Duke of Wellington and Blücher defeated the French forces under Napoleon Bonaparte. In the 1820s Waterloo began supporting industrial operations including the Fisher...