Magnificent House Like Garden Apartment with Harbour Views
1/57 Yarranabbe Road, Darling Point NSW 2027
World class views over the boat-studded waters of Rushcutters Bay and breathtaking Yarranabbe park towards the iconic city skyline, Harbour Bridge and Opera House form a magnificent backdrop to this oversized garden apartment, one of only 7 residences in a secure complex in one of Sydney’s most exclusive peninsula settings.
Beautifully appointed and flooded with northern light, it features a vast layout with a sumptuous living area extending to a sun drenched view-swept private terrace & garden, perfect for intimate or large scale soiree’s by day or by night.
This exquisite garden apartment enjoys a stroll to The Cruising Yacht Club and d’Albora Marina as well as Rushcutters Bay Park and Kiosk, while moments to Edgecliff Station, waterfront walks to Potts Point’s cosmopolitan bars and dining, Double Bay village and boasting easy access to the CBD.
What’s important to you?
– Breathtaking Sydney Harbour views from sunrise to sunset
– Luxuriously appointed interiors flooded with natural light
– Interiors transition to sun drenched entertainers’ garden Terrace
– Chef’s kitchen with top-of-the-range Miele gas appliances
– Stunning art deco features including bay windows
– Palatial master with opulent ensuite
– Fourth bedroom/home office opens to private sunlit Terrace
– Deluxe bathroom, two ensuites, Separate laundry
– Parquet floors and high ceilings throughout
The local’s point of view;
• Darling Point is known as one of Sydney’s finest suburbs
• Stroll to McKell Park and the Cruising Yacht Club
• Walk to Rushcutters Bay Park and Kiosk, Edgecliff Station
• Moments Double Bay and Potts Point’s world class dining
• Close to a variety of the Easts’ most prestigious schools
• A short drive to the Royal Botanic Gardens & Centennial Park
• Easy access to the east’s world class beaches and the CBD