As the situation around coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve, we are doing everything we can to ensure that we take measures to mitigate the spread of the virus to ensure the safety of our clients and team.
We have implemented the following procedures to reassure clients and consumers that we are simply following best-practice precautionary measures in actively providing a clean and safe environment for our staff and clients.
Our office, open & private inspections
- Implementation of social distancing.
- Hand sanitiser and/or disinfectant wipes will be available to anybody viewing a property and at our office.
- Our office will be cleaned daily using high grade disinfectant.
- All clients scheduled to inspect a property will be contacted the day before to ensure they are not unwell or at risk of exposure.
- We will display COVID-19 information and hygiene notices at each open home.
- We will request clients attending inspections refrain from touching fixtures, fittings and furniture. They should instead ask the on-site agent to demonstrate functionality of devices.
As we are dealing with unprecedented circumstances, it is critical that we adopt best practice precautionary measures for the protection of all parties.We value our relationship with you and we want to reassure you that we remain open for business and the team at MGM MARTIN are accessible and ready to assist you.
Our commitment to client service will remain unchanged! We look forward to continuing and provide our customers with ongoing great service and excellent outcomes in the weeks and months ahead during these uncertain times.
We will continue to keep you updated on this page should there be any changes to the above safety protocols.