MGM MARTIN - TEMPO MASCOT OFFICE SPACE
Suite 1/8 Bourke Street, Mascot NSW 2020
PRIVATE APPOINTMENTS AVAILABLE – Please contact us to book a viewing time.
Tempo was completed in early 2013 and offers a rare opportunity to buy 1 or 3 selected commercial office suites, in South Sydney’s fastest growing commercial precinct.
Tempo Suites combines ultra-modern design with innovative environmental building technologies to offer a state-of-the-art commercial space.
Key Features of Suites 1, 2 & 3 the building includes:
– Quality fit out with ducted air and kitchenette
– Flexible floor area – ranging from 88m2 to 97m2 then to 112m2, you are able to be made into one larger space of 297m2
– 2x parking spaces for Suite 1 and 1x parking space for Suites 2 & 3
– Onsite gym and swimming pool facilities along with shower and changing facilities for occupants
– State-of-the-art security
– On-site Building Manager
– All floors serviced by high-speed lifts
– Large private garden terrace for occupants
– Located handy to Woolworths, Childcare Centres, Cafes and Restaurants
– 10m to Mascot railway station
– High speed NBN internet connection
– Excellent natural light from the Easterly aspect
Mascot is Southern Sydney’s fastest emerging business centre with excellent access by bus and rail as well as offering fast access to the M5 Motorway, Eastern Distributor and other major transport links. With the City on its doorstep Mascot links Sydney’s Eastern Suburbs, Inner- City, Airport and Port Botany districts.
The immediate area is a major hub for both new commercial and residential developments with major corporations such as TNT, Corporate Express and Electrolux relocating to Mascot in recent years. The headquarters for Qantas immediately join the property.
Nearby amenities include:
– International & Domestic Airports
– Mascot railway station at your door
– Sydney Airport retail precinct
– Ibis, Holiday Inn & Stamford Hotels
– Numerous public and championship golf courses
– Westfield Shopping Centre East gardens
– Cafes, restaurants & Woolworths’s supermarket
– Sporting Ovals & recreational facilities