Zetland was named for Thomas Dundas, 2nd Earl of Zetland, who was a friend of Governor Sir Hercules Robinson. Zetland is an archaic spelling of Shetland. Zetland originally featured a lagoon and swamp which was drained in the early 1900s to create the Victoria Park...
2/13a Montgomery Street
2/13a Montgomery Street, Kogarah NSW 2217 AUS
MGM MARTIN - ESTABLISHED LOCATION
MGM Martin are proud to offer this sought after opportunity in central Kogarah. With a established kitchen and cool room, you will be ready to go.
This property currently offers:
– 90.52 smq internal space and 22.83 sqm external front terrace
– 3x car spaces in a secure parking garage
– Established kitchen with oven, exhaust and cool room
– Existing fit-out available
– Approx 200m to Kogarah Train Station
– This located suite a variety of businesses and uses
- Land is 155 m²
- Floor Area is 155 m²
- 3 Car Spaces
- 3 Phase Power, Car Parking - Basement, Close to Shops, Close to Transport, Exhaust, Existing Fitout
As Advertised or by Appointment
Surrounding Suburb Profiles
Waterloo took its name from the Battle of Waterloo in 1815, when Allied and Prussian forces under the Duke of Wellington and Blücher defeated the French forces under Napoleon Bonaparte. In the 1820s Waterloo began supporting industrial operations including the Fisher...