MGM MARTIN - ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT
Nestled discreetly behind the meticulously maintained 'Phar Lap Gardens,' this spacious one-bedroom apartment offers a peaceful retreat, all while being conveniently close to local cafes & restaurants. Defined living and dining spaces seamlessly flow onto a secluded, sun-drenched balcony, overlooking the peaceful northern rear and a glistening pool. The bedroom is graced with two built-in wardrobes, complemented by a spacious bathroom featuring a luxurious spa bath, an internal laundry, and secure parking. Residents also have the privilege of indulging in resort-style amenities, including a heated swimming pool, invigorating spa, and a well-equipped gymnasium.
What's important to you?
Open plan living and dinning area flow onto balcony Large bedroom with carpet flooring and built in wardrobes Spacious ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles with a bathtubEntertainers kitchen with a large breakfast bar Concealed Laundry, hidden from guests viewSecure building with a dedicated concierge desk Parking space on title in a secure car park
The local's point of view
– Randwick's loved for its dining, shops and access to the beaches
– Its central setting is surrounded by famous Sydney parks & gardens
– Its mere footsteps to the 356 bus to East gardens & Bondi Junction
– Easy to stroll to Centennial Park, UNSW & Royal Randwick shopping
– Frock up & enjoy the races being walking distance to the racecourse
– The kids can walk to nearby Randwick Public and Emanuel School
– Short walk to Light Rail and a short drive to Eastern Suburbs Beaches